Friday, August 13, 2010

Wolfdogs!

Okay, so my uncle was a rather stubborn pup, and I don't mean usual boy-stubborn,
I mean it was so bad that even a beating wouldn't do any good.
So, Nana tried making up something scary to make him be good.
She said that if he wasn't good, the Wolfdogs would get him!
Aaaaaand it wouldn't work.

So, she had to be tricky.

Like a fox.

So, she used reverse psychology on him. It worked wonders.

"You better NOT get in that bathtub!" and he'd disobediently do so.

Recently, I decided to look up Wolfdogs to see if they actually existed.

They do.




It's plain to see why he wasn't scared of them.
Lookie dat face! That looks more like something
you'd play fetch with than something that'd
eat you.

Mind you, I wouldn't want one as a pet,
but I'd love to meet someone who has one.

If somebody could find a mix between tiger and house cat, I'd prolly be in keeyuute heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment