Friday, August 13, 2010

Keeyuuuute!


I've decided to try putting images on the left side of the screen from now on.

Again, I like the art in this strip,
apparently that little freaky-eyes incident
was a one time goof.

And for the first time, I can safely say I've found a cartoon raccoon that I actually found keeyuute. I mean, lookit him! The his face in the middle panel is adorable! He reminds me of this emoticon. :3 Although despite the nice art here, I'm afraid I have no @#$% clue what the joke here is supposed to be.

Okay, so since Lindesfarne (Let's call her Lindy) got her own house, she hasn't been eating the insects in the Dewclaw residence. Yeah, that makes sense. What's a roach motel? Is it something that has a lot of bugs in it? Now that I type this, I think I get the joke, but I'm just not sure.

But that raccoon looks so keeyuute, that I'll take the somewhat lousy joke as enough of an excuse to show him. Haaaaau!

No comments:

Post a Comment