Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, God, NO.


http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

Look at this! This is disgusting!
I mean, if chickens are gonna die, then at least give them some dignity.

"This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!"

Yeah, 'cause you'll already choke to death on this
without a bun. The bun would just be redundant.

Of course, somebody is gonna say "Don't knock it 'till ya try it!".

Now, in the case of cannibals, people who eat worms, bugs, the other
parts of a chicken, the entire buffalo, and fried ice cream, I
can respect that.

I mean, if eating people floats your boat, I'm not gonna object!

But this thing violates every definition of what I consider right.

Now, I know I shouldn't be getting my face in a knot over something
like this, but this nation is already fat. This is...

...

I'm gonna stop before I sound like a bleeding-heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment