Thursday, April 15, 2010

How did this happen?!?

Okay, I don't watch much TV, Not the elitist "I'm too GOOD for TV" kind of TV-not-watchery, just the "I'm too busy with the internet, gaming, and everything else" kind.

But I'd assume I Would've known someone who is "so integrated into the entertainment mainstream that he now stars in America’s second-highest-rated broadcast TV crime scene investigation franchise" as TCC, aka Josh, puts it.

I am of course, talking about LL Cool J.

How did I not know about him?!? His first album was in 1985, f0r God's sake!

I mean, only I and like, 9 other people AT MOST, know where "National Martian Forest League Lesser Armament Bunny to you!" came from, and yet I don't know who this guy is!

Could somebody explain to me how this passed me by all these years?

No comments:

Post a Comment