Friday, July 16, 2010

A little long-overdue clarification.

This image got a lot of confusion from everyone I showed it to. Since nobody but Nana actually
GOT what I found so sad about this image, I'll explain it here in great detail.
I read "Not tonight" as "Sorry hon, we're not doing it tonight."
If you don't know what "doing it" means, it means having SEX.
That's right, she's saying they won't be having sex tonight.

Don't you see why this is so sad?
Those @#$% machines SUCKED OUT EVERY LAST BIT OF PASSION that couple had left!
Look at their faces. They LONG for the love they lost. They long to be able to recapture
those bygone days when the bed was more than just a long desk.

I don't know what it is that they're doing on there, but they obviously don't enjoy it.
What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment